NOTICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS
With theever evolving and challenging COVID-19 situation, we would like to provide our valued customers with the following information as the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring and adhering to the recommendations provided by the Australian Government, Australian Department of Health, local health authorities and the World Health Organisation (WHO). As the situation changes we may modify or increase the following standards and practices.
In addition to our strict hygiene practices and cleanliness standards we have implemented additional measures including:
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of high touch areas throughout the centre.
- Encouraging staff to wash hands more regularly.
- If a staff member is feeling unwell or had been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 we are asking him or her to stay home.
- Providing hand sanitiser to customers (while stocks last) before and after their bowling experience
- Bookings are now essential for social bowling so that we can keep a track of the number of guests in the centre at any one stage. Bookings can be made at our website (www.campbelltowncitybowl.com.au) at any time or by phone (46 255 222) during trading hours.
- We ask that anyone who is unwell or has been in contact with anyone who is suspected to be infected with COVID-19 does not attend the centre, our team will do the same
- Card payments are now the preferred method of payment to minimise cash handling.
- When attending the centre please keep physical contact to a minimum and practice social distancing where possible.
- Some leagues have now made the decision to stop bowling for the foreseeable future until the time comes that it is safe to return. If you are unsure on your leagues status, please call the Centre to find out.
- We ask that anyone who is unwell or has been in contact with anyone who is suspected of infection with COVID-19 does not attend league and call either the Centre or league president to update him or her of the situation.
- When bowling league, we ask that you refrain from hi-fiving and shaking hands. It means just as much to simply clap and congratulate the bowler on their good bowling.
- Pre-bowling during quiet times is encouraged. If you would like to pre-bowl simply call to make a booking and check what else will be happening in the centre at the time.
Most importantly stay safe and look after each other. It is time for the Australian spirit to shine.
The Team at Campbelltown City Bowl